Part B reimbursements must be requested the month after the expenditures occur. Reimbursement requests may be submitted on the first and 15th of each month. Corporations, cooperatives, and interlocals will no longer be permitted to keep reimbursement requests open until the end of the grant award period. Contact IDOE’s Office of Special Education Part B grants team or your fiscal specialist with any questions.